Improve your safety, security and property value with superior fence installation
Your commercial property is your livelihood. When you close up at night, you need the peace of mind that your facility is still being protected. A commercial fence from South Gate Fence can give you the protection and security you need while increasing your property value.
Start-to-finish Execution of Your Fencing Project
Our experienced, well-trained technicians will complete a first-class installation of your fence project. We can also provide follow-up maintenance and repairs as necessary. We’re ready to earn your business for all commercial and industrial fencing in Alabama.
South Gate Fence is your local expert for all commercial and industrial fencing needs. You’ll be pleased with our professional approach, our wide range of fencing options and our ability to get your job completed on time and on budget.
Why More Local Businesses Choose Us:
- Repairs to existing fences
- No job too big or too small
- Free on-site consultation
- Free inspections and estimates
- Find the fence that suits your needs
- When you contact South Gate Fence about a commercial or industrial fence, we’ll visit your property and discuss your specific needs.
- We’re comfortable working with property and business owners, facility managers, architects, engineers, municipal officials and anyone who needs quality fencing for a fair price.
- Many factors are involved when selecting a fence. Security requirements must be met, but appearance and style may also be important considerations.
- Our access to a wide range of fencing materials means that you’ll be able to find a fence that suits your requirements.
- We’ll also help you select gates for your fence that provide secure and convenient access for vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Companies and Government Offices in Which We Have Had the Pleasure to Work With:
- Jim Walter Resources
- Norfolk Railroad
- Black Warrior Methane
- Russo Corp
- Black Warrior Transmission
- Wal-Mart & Sam’s Club
- City of Bessemer
- Toyota Materials
- Architect Granite & Marble
- Pull-A-Part ( Birmingham )
- City of Birmingham
- T-Mobile cell
- Community Housing and Development
- Alabama Power
- Gamble Plumbing
- Just to Name a Few……..
Types of Commercial Fencing Options We Offer:
- Chain link fences
- Aluminum fencing
- Controlled access systems
- Temporary fences
- Dumpster enclosures
- Safety enclosures
- Athletic fences (pools, tennis courts, etc.)
- Multiple gate options
- Wood fence staining